I've watched the rise of the blog for the past year with interest. Never thought i'd write one, but things change. Anyways this blog will hopefully chart the progress of Wikinews from its small beginnings - to world domination. Basically this blog is a place for all my rants

Thursday, April 21, 2005

IRC

On Monday of last week, i'd never used IRC in my life - I knew noting about it. Today less than two weeks later im addicted to it! The wikinews channel is absolutely wonderful; it is so useful for cordination. Whilst talking with Amgine (several times) he has been able to instantly warn me of a vandel attack, and i've been able to respond instantly. Without the IRC channel that would have been impossible. There is a recent changes channel as well that alerts people to changes in real time. Its all so great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home