I've watched the rise of the blog for the past year with interest. Never thought i'd write one, but things change. Anyways this blog will hopefully chart the progress of Wikinews from its small beginnings - to world domination. Basically this blog is a place for all my rants

Friday, April 22, 2005

Growing Pains

Wikinews has begun to slack off, article numbers have halved on most days to about ten and in general the place has slowed down. So today I made a promise to myself - to write 5 articles! I managed it no problem, imagine if ten people had done the same today, we easily have ten good committed writers.

Oh well, maybe im delierious, but I think we can really make Wikinews work, our Papal coverage proved us to the reader, but we cannot sit back on past successes, we most continue to improve the overall quality and depth of our coverage.

BTW: Country of the Week has had a wee bit of an overahaul, take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home