I've watched the rise of the blog for the past year with interest. Never thought i'd write one, but things change. Anyways this blog will hopefully chart the progress of Wikinews from its small beginnings - to world domination. Basically this blog is a place for all my rants

Saturday, April 23, 2005

French Wikinews

Having studied, but never mastered (or even close to master) the French language, i've decided to join Wikinews-fr to help improve my command of the language. And i've got to say it was a great idea! Its so much fun trying to read and write - and even think in another language.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

Good luck!

I hadn't visited fr since it was a ghost town. I'll never forget someone saying "got to go over to fr now and write the weekly article"! It seems a lot healthier now :)

21:57

 
Blogger Leaving Cert 06 said...

I really would love to see it grow. Im enjoying improving my French and helping them increase article numbers... or at least adding wikipedia links!

21:31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home